I’m Matthew Armstrong: mild-mannered workaday archaeologist by day. However, in the dark of night, I change into a spookiness-crazed ghost story aficionado.
My wife Kaylia is also my producer and the host of the Pages and Popcorn Podcast, and we have a precocious eight-year old, who can be heard declaring the spookiness of each show at the end.
Unlike many other paranormal podcasters, I make no claim to esoteric knowledge, psychic ability, or any other such thing. I’m just a guy who likes creepy stories. I hope you like them to. If you have a story to share, be it your own experience, a local legend, or something that a friend told you, please feel free to share it at email@example.com. If there’s enough there to connect it to some broader themes or ideas, then I may feature it on the show.
New episodes of the Ghosthropology Podcast drop every other week.
Our episodes are acsessable through this website, on Apple Podcasts, Podcast Addict, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Play.
If you have a favorite podcast platform we have missed, please leave us a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our most recent episodes…
51. Doubt and Paranormal Investigation (With Dr. Michele Hanks) – Ghosthropology
- 51. Doubt and Paranormal Investigation (With Dr. Michele Hanks)
- 50. Unlikely Gateways to Hell(US)
- 49. Dudleytown
- 48. Spirits of Colonial Williamsburg
- 47. The Exorcist (Crossover Episode w/ Pages and Popcorn)
- 46. Themes of the Podcast: Part 1 Ghost Stories As Entertainment and Functional Tales
- 45. The Crying Boy – A Cursed Painting
- 44. Talking about Exorcisms (With James Tyner)
- 43. The Madera Man
- 42. The Slender Man