I’m Matthew Armstrong: mild-mannered workaday archaeologist by day. However, in the dark of night, I change into a spookiness-crazed ghost story aficionado.
My wife Kaylia is also my producer and the host of the Pages and Popcorn Podcast, and we have a precocious eight-year old, who can be heard declaring the spookiness of each show at the end.
Unlike many other paranormal podcasters, I make no claim to esoteric knowledge, psychic ability, or any other such thing. I’m just a guy who likes creepy stories. I hope you like them to. If you have a story to share, be it your own experience, a local legend, or something that a friend told you, please feel free to share it at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there’s enough there to connect it to some broader themes or ideas, then I may feature it on the show.
The show is supported and possible by listeners like you!
Our episodes are FREE to everyone and have zero adds.
Please consider supporting this podcast by becoming a monthly donor, shopping in our store, and rating and reviewing us on itunes!
New episodes of the Ghosthropology Podcast drop every other week.
Our episodes are acsessable through this website, on Apple Podcasts, Podcast Addict, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Play.
If you have a favorite podcast platform we have missed, please leave us a comment or email us at email@example.com
Our most recent episodes…
59. The Bandage Man of Cannon Beach – Ghosthropology
- 59. The Bandage Man of Cannon Beach
- 58. Gnomes and Ghosts
- 57. Mission La Purisima Concepcion, California
- 56. Ghosthropology Family Stories
- 55. The Shanghai Tunnels, Portland, Oregon
- 54. Rispin Mansion
- 53. Themes of the Podcast Part 2 (Ghost Stories and History)
- 52. Zozo, The Ouija Board Demon
- 51. Doubt and Paranormal Investigation (With Dr. Michele Hanks)
- 50. Unlikely Gateways to Hell(US)